You want to grow with us!
Therayology is a private group practice in Milwaukee looking for a full-time psychotherapist to join us in our new suite in Milwaukee.
Requirements include being fully licensed in the State of Wisconsin. The therapist will work in the office, can work some shifts remotely, and must carry a caseload of 25 sessions per week. Therayology will help the therapist develop a niche(s) (trauma, anxiety, EMDR, couples) and receive support, collaboration, and guidance. Candidate must be independent, driven, collaborative, and looking to join a positive-minded growing group. Position open to contractors or W-2’s.
· Competitive compensation
· Billing services to coordinate benefits/eligibility and submit claims
· Remote receptionists who answer calls
· Credentialing services to coordinate insurance panels
· Modern EHR system with the ability to allow clients to self-schedule appointments
· Individual consultation with the Clinical Director and other members of the team
· Worker’s Compensation
· Liability Insurance
· Supportive team environment
· Comfortable office space
· Clinical Supervision to pre-licensed therapists.
*Current State of Wisconsin license as an LPC, LCSW, LMFT
*Willing to work 25 hours per week or more
*Latinx therapists are encouraged to apply.
To apply send your cover letter and resume to [email protected]